Sunday, February 21, 2010

as you grow old with me..!!

I know the time is hard,

And, Fate is playing its card;

I promise this pain is ephemeral,

Because our Love is eternal.


The cloudy days will soon be past,

Smiles will adorn the lips at last;

I know it seems difficult though,

But, Love will make a path to flow.


The eclipse will soon be overcome by bright rays,

Let the patience tie knot with positive days;

I agree the journey ahead seems an ordeal,

But, Love will soon garner some zeal.


Let Love mature like Banyan Tree;

As you Grow old with me.




courtesy: shweta

9 comments:

Renu said...

I am always surprise to see all the youngsters penning poetry..whereas I could never rhyme two lines even:)

Chandni (Chanz) said...

I love the last line the most...

Let Love mature like Banyan Tree;
As you Grow old with me.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh... I am in love with this line...

thoughts@ease said...

@ Renu: earlier i used to do Ctrl X/C + Ctrl V. Then gradually i became a good editor [copy paste is an art ;)] but later i developed an interest and thats how it all started. And as far as i hav understood from ma meagre experience, its no more about rhymes. rather its about a flow of thought. do give a try, m sure u will come up wid an excellent piece of work.

thoughts@ease said...

@ chanz: thnx dear. I think Banyan is the one of those creation of God which has a long life. So i thot, our Love should grow and fonder like a Banyan tree..

Chandni (Chanz) said...

you said it and you got it.. :)

Chandrika Shubham said...

'The eclipse will soon be overcome by bright rays' I liked this line as it is full of positivity. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Sorcerer said...

good one..
fantastic!

thoughts@ease said...

@chandrika: thanks that u liked that... the bright rays are full of positive energy and they always provoke you to stop-not till the goal is reached.


@ sorcerer: welcome to my playground. Keep visiting.