I would like to thank Lady Chanz and congratulate all those who have been tagged by Chanz. She is an amazing person but jus a lil-misguided youth.
And before i answer all these 8 sets of question, i would like to share a joke here:
Ek Sindhi ne ek chinese se shaadi kiya. 1 saal baad uski biwi mar gayi. Usse rota dekh ek sardar dost bola - Afsos hai, par soch na yaar...china ka maal aur kitan chalega.
8 shows are too much for me, as i hardly get any time to watch television. But keeping the tradition, i can name a couple of shows like:
3. Set Max (i am an IPL fan)
4. Travel & Living
5. NDTV Imagine
I like following the debates and the political issues at the news channels and these are some reason why i like them. The reality shows are a big NO.
1. Rodeos, CP, Delhi. [You gotta try Fajita-tomatillo (mexican) here. Thanks to my sin partner Chanz., she ends up paying for ma drinks almost always] - a must go place.
2. KFC (chicken hot wings can beat anything)
3. Buffet at Marriot (only if chanz takes me and takes care of the bill :P)
4. Barbeque Nations (The grills are unbeatable)
5. Fujia, Chanakyapuri (a must go for all those chinese and susi lovers..)
6. Parikrama - The revolving restaurant.
7. Punjabi by Nature
8. Bercos (let me know if u can get chilly honey potato better than bercos anywhere)
10. Bennigans, Saket
8 Things I Look Forward To:
Umm.. The kind of responsibilities i have been laden with these days, am getting ample opportunities to travel and am loving it.
1. Travelling. I am a travel freak and am always finding reasons for an escape from work.
2. Reading books related to travel and living is one thing i really enjoy. Thanks to Outlook Traveller.
3. Blogging. You guessed it wrong. I like posting comments on other's blogs more than writing ma own, I enjoy it a lot.
4. Eating and Drinking. Trying various cuisines and recepies and various delicacies.
5. Cooking. I always enjoy trying ma skills at cooking.
6. Playing Guitar. still a beginner for past 3 yrs.
7. Singing. Yeah, its one of ma childhood obsession.
8. Songs Parody. now thats an undisclosed obsession.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday.
1. Played ma not so favryt game Office-Office.
2. Counselled one of ma close friend. She is facing too many downs in her life.
3. Drove with a friend to ma favryt hangout in the eve.
4. Had to listen to all the shit from that friend as usual (its a routine exercise).
5. Read few blogs in night (my catch is posting comments and ma views on the issues.)
6. Cooking with bhabhi
7. Dreams in night. (routine)
8. go to shit in the mid-night
8 Things I love about Winter
1. The day is short, the office timings in winter are liberal.
2. The temperature is just too good to have umpteen cups of coffee.
3. Halwaas and similar delicacious are treat to eat esp in winters.
4. Mamma doesn ask me to take bath everyday.
5. People in public transport dont stink.
6. The mornings are wonderful. In the bed.
7. More choices and combinations to wear.
8. No body questions your laziness.
8 Things on my Wish-list
1. To become a successful politician.
2. Become a billionaire by marrying one. (Help me find one if u know)
3. BMW, AUDI, FERRARI (the list is long, am a car freak and speed thrills me the most)
4. Buy an SLR camera. Photography is one of my obsessions (i dont mind if you gift me one :P)
5. Get paid for ma songs parody.
6. Stay away from love affairs.
7. Get a holiday to exotic locations.
3. Singing / Jamming.
8. Good food. (Rodeos, Subway, KFC)
8 Words/Phrases I often use
2. Wot the F**K
3. You know.
4. Are you nuts.
5. ....and all that (got that from ma boss)
6. are you crazy
7. lets party.
8. F**k off.
8 Things I learnt from the past
1. I am the Best.
2. We need to educate the community about good and bad through our exp.
3. Talk about your views openly.
4. Be polite to everyone
5. Time is the greatest healer.
6. life is learning process, we keep learning always
7. Patience is the key to all problems.
8.Avoid bad company
The list is long.
1. Gulmarg (They have got the longest ski-track in asia)
2. Trek to Himalayas
4. Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim (North east).
6. Lakswadeep (the green coral reefs are just mind-blowing).
7. Goa (they have got the best beaches in india)
8. Lucknow (the non-veg capital of india)
9. Drive to Leh-Laddakh
8 Things I currently need/want.....
1. An SLR camera (NIKON would serve ma purpose)
2. A good boss (any job).
3. A party everynight.
4. A friend who could talk sense.
5. New converse (i just cant do without them)
6. CASH (visa power doesnt attract me much)
7. A bike (enfield will do)
8. A holiday trip to Gulmarg
Blogging Buddies I want to Tag (i wish i could flip this question)
1. Renu - Anubhooti